Get the best plastic surgeon in Lebanon
Within the privacy of our consultation rooms, Dr. Nizar Chehab will listen to your desires and concerns.
Call us directly: +66(89) 7702-700
Request Free Consultation
All information will be kept in strict confidence
Meet Dr. Nizar Chehab
More than 25 years of experience with over thousands of cases performed.
+ Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
+ From the French academy of medicine
+ Professor at the Lebanese University
+ Speaking Arabic, French, English, Russian, Polish
+ Vice president of ?Miss Lebanon? committee
Plastic Surgery, is it for me?
If you’ve ever felt like a few changes on a deeper level would really reveal the person you’ve always wanted to look like, then you’re definitely in good company.
Beauty procedures offers obvious and often surprising benefits. However, not everyone is a good candidate for plastic surgery.
If you are considering plastic surgery as a possibility, please note the following:
- Understand well what are the limitations and benefits of the surgeries. No surgery can achieve perfection, and there is no guarantee that the results are exactly what you imagined.
- Your expectations must be realistic. Plastic surgery can reshape your body but can not remodel your life. Although improved appearance after surgery can improve your self-esteem, it can not solve professional problems, marital or emotional.
- Schedule your surgery for that moment when you are stress free and you think that you are ready. Look for support from close friends and family.
- Be prepared to tolerate moderate discomfort during and after surgery, as well as scarring or any other side effects.
- Understand that, like any other surgery, plastic and cosmetic surgery has risks.
- You should be able to pay or finance the surgery, if your insurance does not cover the costs which is usually the case.
- Accept that surgeries are not appropriate for those with mood swings or erratic behavior, or for those with substance abuse (drugs and alcohol), or who are receiving treatment for clinical depression or other mental illness.
Special note for those who are under 18 years: We require parental consent for surgery. Also, before surgery you must meet certain parameters of growth and physical maturity.