Botox prevents wrinkles from emerging to relax underlying muscles so they do not pull together. Botox blocks impulses from nerves to the small facial muscles that give facial expressions. After treatment, the overlying skin smoothes and get steady, while the untreated facial muscles can move normally and give you the normal facial expressions.
Vistabel is the new marketing name for Botox (the same substance (Botulinum Toxin Type A) and in the same way, Vistabel and Botox, may only be given by a doctor who has special skills and knowledge of reading. Vistabel-Botox is produced by bacteria in the laboratory. Vistabel-Botox is delivered in a pack which has a shelf life of 3 hours after opening.
Botox treatments can correct:
- Wrinkles in the forehead
- "Angry" wrinkles between the eyebrows
- Asymmetric eyebrows
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crows kicks)
- Wrinkles on the nose
- Deep, active wrinkles in the upper lip
- Abnormally sweating in the palms and in the armpit
Cosmetic use of BOTOX began in the 90s. Botox is a muscle paralyzing toxin which is a product of clostridium botulinum bacteria. Botox toxin works by blocking nerve impulses to the muscle, which injected, this allows the muscles to stop tighten in a period of 3 to 6 months.
Botox treatment can be done alone or in combination with other treatments. Botox treatment is sufficient to correct the active wrinkles.
- With BOTOX, it is important that you do not use drugs or anticoagulants at least one week before the injection.
- You cannot be treated with BOTOX if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, has been bleeding, have diseases (like myasthenia gravis), the use of certain medications (aminoglycoside antibiotics) or skin infections.
- You may have pain relief tablets, and in some areas, local anesthetic is done.
- Botox injection is not particularly painful since they are injected with a very thin needle.
- You will get cold even after BOTOX treatment. It is important that no effort or training should be done the first 3-4 days. It is recommended to repeat the unwanted muscle movements during the first few days to get a better spread of power.
- The effect comes after about 4-7 days and the effect remains around 4-6 months. You may contact us when you notice that the effect is diminished for a new treatment.
|Procedure||Price||Length of Stay||Anesthesia|
|BOTOX||150-3000 $||outpatient (no stay)||local + sedation|
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: