Body Mass Index or BMI is a tool for indicating weight status in adults. It is a measure of weight for height.
|Procedure||Price||Length of Stay||AneStay in Lebanonsthesia|
|Lap Band||6000 US$||2-3 nights||10 days|
|Gastric Bypass||9500 US$||2-3 nights||10 days|
|Gastric Sleeve||8000 US$||2-3 nights||10 days|
- People who are obese and are unable to lose enough weight by dieting and exercising.
- People who are obese for 5 years.
- People who are committed to a diet and exercise regimen.
- People who are not mentally ill.
- People who do not have drug or alcohol dependency problems.
- People who have a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher.
- People who have a BMI of 30 or greater, in addition to a serious health problem that could get better with weight loss -- for instance, heart disease or type 2 diabetes.
Who is a candidate:
Calculate your BMI:
For adults over 20 years old, BMI falls into one of these categories:
|18.5 - 24.9||Normal|
|30.0 and Above||Overweight|
|30.0 and Above||Obese|
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: